Enjoy the Rich and Nutty Flavor of Black Sesame Seeds in this Creamy, Organic Tahini Spread
Cilantro Lime Hummus Bowl Recipe
This Cilantro Lime Hummus Bowl is a light and healthy lunch or dinner option. Fresh cilantro and tangy lime juice add flavor to the creamy hummus, which is topped with nutrient-rich ingredients like quinoa, avocado, and cherry tomatoes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, lime juice, garlic, cumin, cilantro, olive oil, water, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Distribute the quinoa evenly among four bowls.
- Hummus, avocado, red onion, and cherry tomatoes go on top.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Ultimate Hummus Recipes
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
Roasted Chickpea Hummus on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
Hummus Egg Salad Recipe
Fresh Hummus with Aleppo Pepper Recipe
Red Radish Hummus with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe