This Creamy and Nutty Tahini has a Smooth Texture, Perfect for Adding to Hummus or Dips
Pomegranate Hummus Recipe
With the addition of sweet-tart pomegranate molasses and crunchy pomegranate seeds, this Pomegranate Hummus is a delicious twist on classic hummus. It's ideal for snacking or serving as a party dip.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor.
- Process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the water and olive oil, and process until the mixture is creamy.
- Place the hummus in a serving bowl and top with the chopped parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with pita chips or raw vegetables.
The Hummus Cookbook
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
8 Cup Food Processor By Cuisinart
Olive Hummus Recipe
Cilantro Lime Hummus Bowl Recipe
Homemade Hummus with Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Sesame and Flax Seeds Recipe
Red Pepper and Cilantro Hummus Recipe