Over 100 Vegan-Friendly Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Roasted Chickpea Hummus on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
This roasted chickpea hummus on sesame seed bagel is a filling and delicious breakfast or lunch option. The hummus has a nutty and savory flavor because it is made with roasted chickpeas and tahini. The sesame seed bagel gives the sandwich a delicious crunch and texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chickpeas are crispy and browned.
- Allow the roasted chickpeas to cool slightly before serving.
- Pulse the chickpea mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Spread hummus on toasted sesame seed bagels and top with extra roasted chickpeas, if desired.
The Tahini Table: Beyond Hummus
Organic Black Sesame Tahini
Hummus Recipes For Everyone
Pure Ground Sesame Seed Tahini
Olive Tapenade Hummus with Potatoes and Pita Bread Recipe
Lebanese Style Hummus with Pita Bread Recipe
Basil Hummus with Roasted Garlic Recipe
Hummus with Dill and Green Onions Recipe