Make Hummus with Ease with this Food Processor that Will Slice, Shred, Mix and Puree
Chickpea Garbanzo Hummus Recipe
This classic chickpea hummus recipe is quick and easy to make, making it ideal for a snack or appetizer. It's creamy and flavorful, and it'll be a hit with guests or as a treat for yourself.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed to ensure a smooth mixture.
- While the food processor is running, slowly drizzle in the water until the hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- Drizzle in the olive oil and process for 30 seconds more.
- Serve the hummus in a bowl with pita chips or fresh vegetables.
Ultimate Hummus Recipes
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
Paprika Hummus with Pine Nuts and Olive Oil Recipe
Mediterranean Hummus Recipe
Creamy Hummus with Toasted Pita Bread Recipe
Butternut Squash Hummus with Pistachios Recipe