Over 150 Recipes From The Hummus Cookbook To The Table, Shipped Right to Your Door
Hummus with Grilled Chicken and Rice Recipe
This Hummus with Grilled Chicken and Rice recipe is a delicious and healthy lunch or dinner option. The creamy hummus complements the grilled chicken and fluffy rice perfectly, and the optional garnishes add a splash of color and flavor to the dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Set aside the rice after it has been cooked according to the package directions.
- Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with the mixture.
- Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and water in a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- To serve, divide the rice between plates, spoon the hummus on top of the rice, and top with the grilled chicken.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley and sliced lemons.
Organic Black Sesame Tahini
Hummus Recipes For Everyone
Pure Ground Sesame Seed Tahini
Hummus And Olive Oil
Hummus and Radish Sandwich with Pomegranate Recipe
Prosciutto Hummus on Flatbread Recipe
Cayenne Pepper Hummus Recipe
Oyster Mushroom Hummus with Pine Nuts Recipe