Over 100 Vegan-Friendly Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Creamy Cayenne Pepper Hummus Recipe
This Creamy Cayenne Pepper Hummus puts a spicy spin on the traditional dip. This hummus is flavorful and spicy, making it ideal for parties, snacks, or as a sandwich spread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed to ensure smoothness.
- Slowly add water to the food processor while it is running until the desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and top with fresh parsley leaves.
- Serve with pita chips, fresh vegetables, or other side dishes as desired.
The Complete Hummus Cookbook
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
The Tahini Table: Beyond Hummus
Organic Black Sesame Tahini
Israeli Style Hummus Recipe
Pomegranate Hummus Recipe
Hummus with Falafel and Olives Recipe
Hummus and Radish Sandwich with Pomegranate Recipe