Ideal for Slicing, Shredding, Chopping and Pureeing a Variety of Foods
Avocado Hummus Sandwich Recipe
This Avocado Hummus Sandwich is a tasty and nutritious vegan sandwich that's ideal for a quick and easy lunch. The avocado gives the hummus creaminess, while the tomato, onion, and greens add crunch and flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the avocado, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and water in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If desired, toast the bread slices.
- Spread the avocado hummus mixture onto one slice of bread and assemble the sandwich.
- On top, layer tomato slices, red onion, and lettuce or other greens.
- Serve immediately with the remaining slice of bread.
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
8 Cup Food Processor By Cuisinart
The Complete Hummus Cookbook
Arabic Hummus Recipe
Hummus Dip with Chips Recipe
Black and White Sesame Seed Hummus Recipe
Israeli Style Hummus Recipe