This Creamy and Nutty Tahini has a Smooth Texture, Perfect for Adding to Hummus or Dips
Arabic Hummus Recipe
Arabic hummus is a flavorful and creamy dip made with chickpeas, tahini, and spices. It is a popular Middle Eastern dish that can be served as an appetizer or snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Blend chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- 1 tablespoon at a time, add ice water until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving dish and make a well in the center with a spoon.
- Drizzle olive oil over the hummus and top with paprika and chopped parsley.
- To dip, serve with pita bread or vegetables.
Ultimate Hummus Recipes
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
Artichoke Hummus with Goji Berries Recipe
Homemade Hummus with Paprika, Pine Nuts and Scallions Recipe
Fresh Made Hummus with Tahini and Pine Nuts Recipe
Tahini and Chickpea Hummus Recipe