Make Hummus with Ease with this Food Processor that Will Slice, Shred, Mix and Puree
Hummus Dip with Chips Recipe
A tasty and healthy chickpea, tahini, and spice dip served with crispy tortilla chips. Ideal for parties, game days, or snacking at any time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, cumin, salt, paprika, and black pepper.
- Pulse for 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly pour in the water while the food processor is running until the desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and, if desired, garnish with more olive oil and paprika.
- With tortilla chips, serve.
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
The Hummus Cookbook
Homemade Hummus with Paprika, Pine Nuts and Scallions Recipe
Fresh Made Hummus with Tahini and Pine Nuts Recipe
Tahini and Chickpea Hummus Recipe
Olive Hummus Recipe