Discover the Rich Flavors and Versatility of Hummus Without the Need for Tahini
Oyster Mushroom Hummus with Pine Nuts Recipe
This oyster mushroom hummus is a tasty alternative to traditional hummus. The oyster mushrooms add a rich, savory flavor and a meaty texture, while the pine nuts add a satisfying crunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, oyster mushrooms, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, and salt in a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- While blending, gradually add the water until the hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast the pine nuts until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Before serving, sprinkle the hummus with the toasted pine nuts.
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
The Tahini Table: Beyond Hummus
Organic Black Sesame Tahini
Hummus Recipes For Everyone
Toasted Black Sesame Seed Hummus Recipe
Sour Cream Hummus Recipe
Hummus with Crackers Recipe
Variety of Hummus made from Beets, Parsley and Roasted Red Peppers Recipe