Make Hummus with Ease with this Food Processor that Will Slice, Shred, Mix and Puree
Tahini and Chickpea Hummus Recipe
This Tahini and Chickpea Hummus is a tasty and nutritious dip that's ideal for parties, snacks, or as a sandwich spread.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed until smooth.
- While the machine is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and process until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and top with the paprika and parsley.
- To dip, serve with pita bread or vegetables.
Pure Ground Sesame Seed Tahini
Hummus And Olive Oil
Ultimate Hummus Recipes
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Eggplant Hummus with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pine Nuts Recipe
Roasted Chickpea Hummus on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe
Hummus Egg Salad Recipe