Ideal for Slicing, Shredding, Chopping and Pureeing a Variety of Foods
Israeli Style Hummus Recipe
This Israeli Style Hummus is a tasty and nutritious dip made with chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and cumin. It's a popular Middle Eastern dish that's ideal for an appetizer or snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Soak the chickpeas in plenty of water overnight.
- Place the chickpeas in a large pot after draining and rinsing them.
- Bring the chickpeas to a boil in a pot with water.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 1-2 hours, or until the chickpeas are very tender.
- Reserve the cooking liquid after draining the chickpeas.
- Blend the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- While the food processor is running, gradually drizzle in the olive oil and enough of the reserved cooking liquid to achieve a smooth, creamy texture.
- Seasoning should be tasted and adjusted as needed.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or pita bread.
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
The Hummus Cookbook
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
Tahini and Chickpea Hummus Recipe
Olive Hummus Recipe
Cilantro Lime Hummus Bowl Recipe
Homemade Hummus with Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Sesame and Flax Seeds Recipe