This Creamy and Nutty Tahini has a Smooth Texture, Perfect for Adding to Hummus or Dips
Fresh Made Hummus with Tahini and Pine Nuts Recipe
This Fresh Made Hummus with Tahini and Pine Nuts is a delicious and healthy snack that takes only a few minutes to prepare. It's ideal for parties or as a snack during the day. Tahini and pine nuts combine to give the creamy hummus a nutty flavor and a nice crunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Soak the chickpeas overnight in cold water.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, smoked paprika, and water in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until it is smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and top with toasted pine nuts.
- With pita chips or fresh vegetables, serve.
Hummus Recipes For Everyone
Pure Ground Sesame Seed Tahini
Hummus And Olive Oil
Ultimate Hummus Recipes
Variety of Hummus made from Beets, Parsley and Roasted Red Peppers Recipe
Eggplant Hummus with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pine Nuts Recipe
Roasted Chickpea Hummus on a Sesame Seed Bagel Recipe