Discover the Rich Flavors and Versatility of Hummus Without the Need for Tahini
Homemade Hummus with Paprika, Pine Nuts and Scallions Recipe
This flavorful and healthy homemade hummus with paprika, pine nuts, and scallions is a quick and easy snack or appetizer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and paprika in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- 1 tablespoon at a time, add water until the hummus reaches the desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the hummus in a serving bowl and garnish with the toasted pine nuts, sliced scallions, and paprika.
- With pita chips or vegetables, serve.
Organic Black Sesame Tahini
Hummus Recipes For Everyone
Pure Ground Sesame Seed Tahini
Hummus And Olive Oil
Hummus with Crackers Recipe
Variety of Hummus made from Beets, Parsley and Roasted Red Peppers Recipe
Eggplant Hummus with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pine Nuts Recipe