This Creamy and Nutty Tahini has a Smooth Texture, Perfect for Adding to Hummus or Dips
Homemade Hummus with Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Sesame and Flax Seeds Recipe
This Homemade Hummus with Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Sesame Seeds, and Flax Seeds is a nutritious and tasty snack or appetizer. Chickpeas are high in protein and fiber, while flax and sesame seeds add a nice crunch and a boost of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed until smooth.
- 1 tablespoon at a time, add water until desired consistency is reached.
- Place the hummus in a bowl and top with flax and sesame seeds.
- With pita bread, crackers, or vegetables, serve.
A Timeless Hummus Cookbook
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
The Hummus Cookbook
Hummus Egg Salad Recipe
Fresh Hummus with Aleppo Pepper Recipe
Red Radish Hummus with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
Pine Nut Hummus Recipe