Ideal for Slicing, Shredding, Chopping and Pureeing a Variety of Foods
Hummus with Falafel and Olives Recipe
Hummus with falafel and olives is a delicious and healthy snack or light meal that can be enjoyed at any time. Crispy falafel and salty olives complement the creamy and rich hummus perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, paprika, and black pepper in a food processor.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Blend in more water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Warm the falafel balls according to the package directions.
- In a bowl, combine the hummus, falafel balls, and sliced olives.
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
8 Cup Food Processor By Cuisinart
The Complete Hummus Cookbook
Cilantro Lime Hummus Bowl Recipe
Homemade Hummus with Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Sesame and Flax Seeds Recipe
Red Pepper and Cilantro Hummus Recipe
Garlic Hummus with Smoked Paprika on Sourdough Bread Recipe