From Classic Flavors to Daring Combinations Like Chocolate and Hazelnut
Red Pepper and Cilantro Hummus Recipe
This Red Pepper and Cilantro Hummus is a flavorful variation on traditional hummus. The roasted red peppers provide a sweet and smoky flavor, while the cilantro provides a fresh and herbaceous note. Ideal as a sandwich spread or dip.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine chickpeas, red pepper, cilantro, and garlic in a food processor.
- Pulse until the mixture is coarsely chopped.
- Combine the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- If the hummus is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Hummus: Authentic And Tahini-Free Recipes
GE 12 Cup Stainless Steel Food Processor
The Hummus Cookbook
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Fresh Hummus with Aleppo Pepper Recipe
Red Radish Hummus with Roasted Tomatoes Recipe
Pine Nut Hummus Recipe
Roasted Pepper Hummus Recipe