Ideal for Slicing, Shredding, Chopping and Pureeing a Variety of Foods
Olive Tapenade Hummus with Potatoes and Pita Bread Recipe
The creamy goodness of hummus is combined with the bold flavors of olive tapenade and roasted baby potatoes in this Mediterranean-inspired dish. It's a delicious and filling meal when served on warm pita bread.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.
- Warm the pita breads in the oven or on a stovetop griddle while the potatoes roast.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the hummus, olive tapenade, lemon juice, and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- To serve, spread the hummus mixture on each pita bread, then top with roasted potatoes and parsley.
Granite Mortar And Pestle Set
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
8 Cup Food Processor By Cuisinart
The Complete Hummus Cookbook
Chickpea Garbanzo Hummus Recipe
Middle Eastern Hummus Bowl with Guacamole and Pomegranate Recipe
Cucumber Hummus with Olive Tapenade Recipe
Kale Hummus Recipe