A Collection of Delicious and Easy-To-Follow Hummus Recipes That are Perfect for any Occasion
Lebanese Style Hummus with Pita Bread Recipe
Hummus in the Lebanese style is a traditional Middle Eastern dip made with chickpeas, tahini, and spices. For a tasty and healthy snack or appetizer, pair this creamy and delicious hummus with warm pita bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, and salt in a food processor.
- Scrape down the sides as needed until smooth.
- Slowly pour in the olive oil and water while the machine is running, and process until the hummus is creamy and light.
- Place the hummus in a serving bowl and top with a pinch of paprika and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve alongside pita bread for dipping.
Deliciously Different Ways To Make Hummus Cookbook
8 Cup Food Processor By Cuisinart
The Complete Hummus Cookbook
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor
Middle Eastern Hummus Bowl with Guacamole and Pomegranate Recipe
Cucumber Hummus with Olive Tapenade Recipe
Kale Hummus Recipe
Raisin and Roasted Chickpea Hummus Recipe